Liberty Pumps - ALM-2-1-EYE - Wireless Enabled Pump Alarm
The alarm is feature-packed with a new super-bright LED alarm ring, low basement temperature warning, and even comes with auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems. It features easy-to-use plug-n-play wiring and BlinkUp™ technology for quick connection to your smart device! See the enclosed literature sheet for all the new features of the ALM-EYE series alarms.
For sewage, sump or puddle sensing applications.
- NEMA 1, indoor rated
- 120 volt operation with 9-volt battery backup
- 86 dB audible alarm
- Super bright red LED alarm ring
- Green power on LED
- Low battery LED
- Low battery warning
- Automatic reset
- WiFi LED
- Silence or test alarm manually or through your smart device.
- Three sensor/float styles available – wide angle float for sewage, compact snap-on float (fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" pipe) for sump, and a puddle sensor style puck.
- Auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems
- Device will run up to 12 hours on 9-volt battery with alarm active, up to 7 days in standby mode.
- Apple® iOS and Android® compatible
- Free download on Google® Play Store or the App Store
- Cloud-based system technology
- Get immediate notification from your smart device of alarm activation
- Sends via text, email or push notification - up to 4 different contacts/phone numbers
- Low basement temperature notification (user defines temperature level for warning)
- Silence or test your alarm remotely from your smart device
- One NightEye app can control multiple devices (separate alarm / control units required)
- Loss of the WiFi notification (utilizes smart wireless monitoring to prevent nuisance notifications)
- Float Style: Wide-angle
- Float Cord Length: 10'
- Weight: 3lbs