Specification | Installation
Liberty’s LSG-Series Omnivore® grinders meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial. The LSG features patented V-Slice® cutter technology. This industry-leading design, made of 440 hardened stainless steel, shears rags, jeans, wipes, diapers, sanitary napkins and other debris into a fine slurry. Applications include individual or groups of homes, motels, schools, shopping centers, lakefront developments and systems requiring pressure pumping of waste.
Other features include a one-piece cast iron volute and motor housing, quick-disconnect power cord for field serviceability and a 3 year limited warranty from last bill-of-sale.
Complete factory pre-assembled systems are available with multiple basin sizes and control panel options.
- 2 hp, heavy-duty motor – oil filled, thermally protected
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- One-piece uni-body cast iron housing
- 300 Series SS Rotor Shaft
- 316 Stainless steel impeller
- Dual seals – Upper seal is unitized durable silicon carbide. Lower seal is Viton double-lip. (Lower seal ensures that all debris is kept away from main seal.)
- Motor windings insulated to Class B (130 ?C)
- Advanced V-Slice cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel - Rockwell C 58
- Horizontal 1-1/4" FNPT Discharge
- Back vanes on impeller and spiraled bottom plate for superior solids clearing
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Clog-free volute design
- Designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool motor operating temperatures
- Solid state starting circuit - no mechanical relay coil
- 25' power cord with Quick-Disconnect
- Piggy back plug with wide angle float (on automatic model) eliminates need for expensive panel
- HP: 2
- Volts: 208 - 230
- Phase: 1
- HZ: 60
- Amps: 15
- Locked Rotor Amps: 53
- Speed (RPM): 3450
- Dishcharge: 1-1/4"
- Switch: No
- Weight: 84
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...