Specifications Install Learn More
REP199iP is the perfect combination of high efficiency, comfort and value in a Propane gas non- condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Ideal for small to medium homes or remodels. Only the size of a small suitcase, is easy-to-install, reliable, and perfect for indoor locations; Rinnai products provide peace of mind with warranties that surpass the competition.
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.82
- Warranty 15 yr Heat Exchanger / 5 yr Parts / 1 yr Labor
- 10,400 BTU (minimum)
199,000 BTU (maximum)
- Indoor Only
- includes a built-in recirculation pump.
- REP models require a crossover valve accessory (P/N: 595926) when installed if there is no dedicated hot water return.
- REP Models will include isolation valves and do not need to be purchased separately
Optimized Concentric Venting for Non-Condensing Models
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters were the first to use a unique concentric venting system – featuring an inner pipe for exhaust and an outer pipe for fresh air from outdoors. The result is a direct-vent, sealed combustion system that requires only one penetration through the wall or roof.
|Manufacturer Trade Model Number - U.S.||REP199iP|
|Product Depth||10.77 in / (274 mm)|
|Product Height||27.28 in / (693 mm)|
|Product Width||14.05 in / (357 mm)|
|Product Weight||50 lb / (22.7 kg)|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Installation Type||Indoor Only|
|Uniform Energy Factor||0.82|
Compact Design to Save Space
• Wi-Fi Technology for Remote Monitoring, Management and Recirculation Control.
• Improved Gas Conversion
Condensate Neutralizer, ScaleCutter, Additional Controllers, Pipe Cover, EZConnect™ Cables, control·r™ Wi-Fi Module, External Recirculation Pump, Wireless Accessories, and many more.
Controller Standard: Integrated
Controller Optional: MC-195T-US, RWM101 (control r™), MC601, MCC601 (RE199/RE180)
• Heat Exchanger: 15 years or 12,000 operation hours, whichever occurs first
• All Other Parts and Components: 5 Years
• Reasonable Labor: 1 Year
* It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai training class complete the installation. The warranty may be voided due to any improper installation.
— Installation and service must be performed by a licensed professional.
WAC Landscape Lighting: Enhancing Your Outdoor SpaceRead now
Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of creating an outdoor ambiance. A well-designed lighting scheme can create a warm and inviting atmosphere, increase security, and highlight the best features of your outdoor space. One of the most popular...
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?Read now
Rinnai Error Code LC Scale Build-Up can cause your water heater to malfunction. Read on to learn how to fix this issue and get your hot water flowing again! If you own a Rinnai water heater, you might have come...
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting TipsRead now
Rinnai is a popular brand of tankless water heaters that provides efficient and reliable heating solutions for homes and businesses. However, like any other electronic device, Rinnai tankless water heaters can also encounter issues or errors. Here are some of...