Spec Sheet Install Manual
The alarm is feature-packed with a new super-bright LED alarm ring, low basement temperature warning, and even comes with auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems. It features easy-to-use plug-n-play wiring and BlinkUp™ technology for quick connection to your smart device! See the enclosed literature sheet for all the new features of the ALM-EYE series alarms.
For sewage, sump or puddle sensing applications.
- NEMA 1, indoor rated
- 120 volt operation with 9-volt battery backup
- 86 dB audible alarm
- Super bright red LED alarm ring
- Green power on LED
- Low battery LED
- Low battery warning
- Automatic reset
- WiFi LED
- Silence or test alarm manually or through your smart device.
- Three sensor/float styles available – wide angle float for sewage, compact snap-on float (fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" pipe) for sump, and a puddle sensor style puck.
- Auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems
- Device will run up to 12 hours on 9-volt battery with alarm active, up to 7 days in standby mode.
- Apple® iOS and Android® compatible
- Free download on Google® Play Store or the App Store
- Cloud-based system technology
- Get immediate notification from your smart device of alarm activation
- Sends via text, email or push notification - up to 4 different contacts/phone numbers
- Low basement temperature notification (user defines temperature level for warning)
- Silence or test your alarm remotely from your smart device
- One NightEye app can control multiple devices (separate alarm / control units required)
- Loss of the WiFi notification (utilizes smart wireless monitoring to prevent nuisance notifications)
- Float Style: Wide-angle
- Float Cord Length: 20'
- Weight: 4lbs
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...