Spec Sheet Install Manual
Designed for sewage applications. Higher flow rates allow use with 2" discharge lines.
- Heavy cast iron construction
- 115V or 230V single phase
- Patented V-Slice cutter technology
- Shreds difficult solids such as feminine products, rags, towels and wipes that can jam a solids-handling style pump.
- Hardened stainless steel cutter and plate
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- PRG-Series residential grinders can be used as a replacement pump in 2" discharge systems using LE40 and LE50-series solids-handling pumps.
- Impeller: Cast Iron, Class 25
- Paint: Powder Coat
- Max Liquid Temp: 60 C / 140 F
- Motor: CSCR style, Class B windings. Oil-filled, thermally protected
- Power Cord Type: SJTW, quick disconnect design 10' standard length.
- Motor Housing: Cast Iron, Class 30
- Volute: Cast Iron, Class 30
- Shaft: 303 Series Stainless Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Unitized Silicon Carbide
- Bearings: Upper and lower, ball bearings
- Cutter and Cutter Plate: V-Slice design. 440 Stainless Steel hardened to Rockwell 57c
- Switch: Mechanical wide angle float with series (piggyback) plug.
- HP: 1
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- HZ: 60
- AMPS: 12A
- Discharge: 2"
- Weight: 58 lbs
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...